GRACE helps people struggling with infertility to achieve their dream of becoming parents.
Making the decision to become an egg donor is a wonderful way to experience the gift of life. The journey of egg donation involves time, dedication and most of all, willingness to help people realize their dream.
At GRACE, we are proud to build close relationships with our egg donors, getting to know them and guide them along the way. We strive to have an open line of communication.
While egg donation can be tremendously rewarding in the long run, we understand that it can be stressful and overwhelming at times. This is why we feel it is important that you comprehend every aspect of the egg donation process. Our team will be available to answer all questions and concerns you may have.
REQUIREMENTS (what aspect should I consider before getting started?)
- Age limit if you never been pregnant: 26
- Age limit if you already had one or several pregnancies : 30
- Good mental and physical health,
- BMI less than 27. (Body mass index is a measure of body fat based on height and weight),
- Non smoker,
- No tattoos or piercing in the last year.
- Not currently breast feeding
- No misdemeanor or felonies
- Valid Identification Document
- Compensation starts at $5,000.00
- Reimbursement of mileage and parking for appointments
- Travel, hotel, meals, ground transportation (in case of travel to IVF clinic)
- Child care if needed
- Companion’s travel and meals for the egg retrieval